Dept. of Physics & Electronics, has inaugurated Internship Program “EMBEDDED SYSTEMS & IT’S DESIGNING Concepts” on 21st Jan 2021 in collaboration with MICROLINK Technologies, Vijayawada. Mr. V. Govinda Rao, Director, MICROLINK Technologies was the Resource Person & trainer for this program. III B.Sc. Electronics Cluster students have participated in this during which they have learnt theoretical concepts & they have also learnt practical skills in doing the projects related to Embedded Systems. This Program is organized under the able guidance of Dr.A.Nirmala Jyothsna, Head of Dept. of Physics & Electronics. The Projects taken up by the students are
1. RFID Based Attendance system using GSM modem.
2. Automated lighting control system for High ways using Arduino with Solar Panel.
3. Smart Crop Protection system for animals.
4. Accident avoiding system using drunk & drive & eye blinking (anti-Sleep)
5. Pre- Warning system for accident using Ultra-sonic distance sensor & Arduino.
6. Crop Protection against Rainfall.
7. Water Quality Monitoring System using Arduino.
8. Home Security Alarm System.
9. Soap Dispenser.